Title: QA Analyst Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Overview: TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a QA Analyst in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
This will involve working with software development to test new and existing products. This process includes writing functional test plans, test cases, and other testing documentation as well as working with cross-functional groups to ensure requirements are met.
- End to end and regression testing software releases.
- Writing functional test plans, test cases, and other testing documentation.
- Document, identify issues and engage with developers in their resolution.
- Work with cross-functional groups to ensure requirements are met.
- Work independently as well as interactively with other associates on typical cross-functional teams and assignments.
- Minimum of 3 years knowledge of/experience with:
- Software quality assurance testing
- Methods and processes used in quality assurance of software programs
- Standard "Waterfall" SDLC
- Modern test methodologies
- Performing acceptance and regression based testing
- Workflow validation including performing Use Case tests
- Business and functional requirements validation
- Black-box testing
- End-to-end testing in an environment that includes IIS, .Net, MS SQL Server, and Web Services
- Knowledge of/experience with any of the following is a plus:
- T-SQL/SQL Server
- Performing quality assurance of software applications based on Microsoft technologies (.Net, WCF, WPF, etc.)
- Performing quality assurance of iOS, Android and Windows Phone based mobile applications
- Performing quality assurance of software products with video integration (multicasting, unicasting, etc.)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.