Sr. BI QA Analyst
Job Title: Sr. BI QA Analyst
Location: Plantation, FL
Duration: 12 months
Compensation: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. BI QA Analyst in Sr. BI QA Analyst
• 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance working on BI projects.
• 4+ years’ experience testing BI Reports.
• Strong data analytical skills
• Must be proficient in MSBI stack
• SQL objects (tables, views, Store Procedures..etc)
• Data warehousing concepts
• SSIS, SSRS report testing
• Ability to produce effective software test plans and test cases.
• Ability to write quality defects and work directly with developers to resolve the defects.
• Ability to communicate and work closely with other teams and/or team members.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
• Able to multi-task and follow through on assignments to completion.
• Ability to prioritize work with tight schedules and target dates.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment as part of a high-performing team.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or related technical field.
• Develops and executes interface test scenarios and test scripts for complex business rules using available ETL tools
• Perform root cause analysis, database validation, and data defect identification using SQL.
• Hands on experience in writing complex SQL queries
• Very good understanding of SSRS, SSIS to test the reports
• Good knowledge on Cloud and On-premises databases to help validating the data migration Create/Identify test data to validate functional and technical requirements.
• Traces requirements to test cases to ensure coverage for full system integration tests.
• Ensures requirements are met through data testing activities.
• Designs develops and executes reusable test cases and procedures based on requirements relevant to data test planning
• Collects, tracks and reports test metrics and briefs leadership on test status.
• Ability to write complex SQL queries for database validation and data defect identification.
• Experience with the ETL process, interface/conversion, and backend testing of SQL databases.
• Strong understanding of relational databases, and software testing techniques and methods.
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance Methodologies and the SDLC. Identify scope of work, provide estimates
• Demonstrate understanding of agile software development lifecycle and deliverables
• Execute in a fast-paced delivery mode, delivering on tasks to meet the product release goal
• Maintain product quality through testing best practices, design techniques
Good to have:
• SQL development experience
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.