Lead Build Engineer - SDK and Apps
Title: Lead Build Engineer - SDK and Apps
Location: Plantation, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Lead Build Engineer - SDK and Apps.
- 7-10 years experience in build engineering and release automation, specifically with Android/iOS mobile applications and SDK/NDK-based development
- Experience setting up and configuring automated application CI/CD pipelines for Android/iOS mobile applications built on unity and/or unreal engines
- Experience with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux environments
- Experience with Bash Shell scripting
- Experience building and delivering customizations to the Android NDK
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines and groovy scripting is a plus
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to work with other build engineers and software devs in different areas
- Teach and mentor other engineers with varying domains of expertise, ensure others are able to reproduce and understand tooling
- Review and advise on related code reviews
- BA/BS, MS in Computer Science or related field is preferred, but considerable weight will be given to experience and prior accomplishments.
- Engineer systems and tools to support the build, integration, and verification of complex software systems spanning multiple hardware platforms, embedded devices, mobile platforms, and cloud-based services
- Document and enhance build/release tooling to support multiple software configurations, focusing on applications built on the Android/iOS SDKs.
- Automate the compilation, continuous integration, testing, packaging, and distribution of multiple software components.
- Coordinate with SDK Build team on changes needed to the SDK CI/CD pipeline to support iOS/Android apps
- Develop tools and scripts in python and groovy (Jenkinsfile) to automate building software and hardware systems and enforcing software development best practices
- Work closely with Build, Integration, Test and Software engineers to develop tools for build/CI/CD automation
- Identify, collaborate, and implement process improvement opportunities
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.