Integration Engineer (10 openings)
Job Title: Integration Engineer
Location: Southwest Ranches, FL
Duration: 6 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Integration Engineer in Southwest Ranches, FL
- Expertise with Azure development and its various components – event hub, API manager, logic apps, function apps
- Experience as a Microsoft technologies developer, specifically with C#/.NET and .NET Core framework
- Expertise in Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience working with cloud data hubs/data lakes, specifically CosmosDB
- Experience creating/using SQL server entities (complex queries, stored procedures, database architecture skills a plus).
- Experience with Apache Kafka, Confluent, streaming data, ksqlDB is a plus
- Experience with Advanced Messaging Queuing Protocol such as RabbitMQ or SignalR is a plus
- NoSQL Data experience is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD, familiarity with tools such as Git, TeamCity, and Octopus is a plus
- Familiarity with task life-cycle (Discovery & Analysis, Implementation, Testing, Deployment)
- Create high performing, scalalable services to abstract system to system communication
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to design, implement and test integrations that leverage our Azure infrastructure.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross-functional, and critical development efforts.
- Maintain and improve the functionality of existing system integrations.
- Ongoing review of development efforts to ensure compliance with business requirements, scalability, security, and other best practices.
- Develop Unit Tests.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.