Software Engineer 2
: Software Engineer 2
Location: Bridgeton, MO
Compensation: Up to $55.00 per hour
Duration: 12 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Software Engineer 2 in Bridgeton, MO.
- The chosen candidate will join a committed and energetic software development team building and extending our Core Transaction Processing system.
- Using current software development methodologies and a variety of development tools, the selected candidate will have the opportunity to drive the direction of and participate in the definition, design, development and deployment of web and COM/SOAP component code.
- Must have experience in designing and building scalable multi-threaded business applications and be familiar with Object Oriented design
- 7+ years of application development with 4+ years programming in C#, Visual Basic, Visual C++, COM, webservices (soap, rest).
- Experienced in using both software design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology including Scrum, Kanban and TDD
- Solid experience and understanding of SQL, TSQL and PL/SQL
- The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial passion for designing and developing innovative, high quality, high performance, maintainable and efficient Windows server based back-end systems.
- The candidate will need to possess an enthusiasm for developing tested components using software best practices and a previously demonstrated ability to strive for optimal results and get the job done.
- Strong communication skills are also essential to effectively work in a team environment.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 6-8 years of experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.