Integration Software Development Engineer
Title: Integration Software Development Engineer
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Integration Software Development Engineer.
Position Summary:Leverage complex middleware solutions to develop, enhance and maintain integration business components. Required to design, implement, troubleshoot and document all assigned areas of responsibility associated with an enterprise integration solution. In addition to driving technical consensus and decisions with peers as an individual contributor, fully demonstrates the ability to lead, coordinate the efforts. Specializes in either ETL or Application Middleware development depending on the type of position offered.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Application Middleware Development Position Specifics
- 5+ years Microsoft BizTalk development and troubleshooting experience
- 5+ years of experience with the Enterprise Library and the BizTalk BRE, BAM and ESB Toolkit.
- 5+ years of EDI, XML, SOAP, Web services and WCF programming experience.
- 3+ years of experience with building integration with Cloud Systems Azure or AWS.
ETL Development Position Specifics:
- 3+ years of Microsoft SSIS development and troubleshooting experience as well as knowledge of all available functions of the tool.
- 3+ years of Microsoft SSRS and/or SSAS development and troubleshooting experience.
- Able to administer and install the full ETL environment.
- Experience with BI concepts, the BI stack, staging tables and business cube technologies.
- 5+ years programming and software development experience (managed and/or unmanaged code) including experience with build and source control systems and design methodologies.
- 5+ years .NET programming experience (C#, VB.NET, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, stored procedures, triggers, fault-tolerance, performance techniques, and efficient data access.
- Experience with and strong understanding of SQL and database design, technology and architecture.
Integration Platform as Service Experience:
- Demonstrated use of enterprise integration platform as service in Cloud Azure or AWS,
- Experience with and use of the technologies, platforms and applications used to develop an end-to-end solution.
- Experience leading three or more contractors, junior grade or peer level team members to develop an enterprise integration solution.
- Strong knowledge and experience with security, performance design and usage within an enterprise solution especially in relation to the integration platform as service employed.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.