Software Engineer (Hardware Automation Development)
Title: Software Engineer (Hardware Automation Development)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
We are looking for a software engineer to play a critical role in developing software and control interfaces for automated tooling. You’ll be responsible for interfacing to different types of vision systems, precision motion control, and developing processes for demanding assembly operations. There will be opportunities to play with the latest robots and sensor technology in this role, while developing a flexible and universal systems used across multiple platforms.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 3 years of experience in Python, C++, C#
- Programming experience in both Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience Interfacing with Automation Hardware,Industrial vision systems, cognex, MvTec, Matrox, OpenCV.
- Experience with precision motion controllers and systems.
- Familiarity with Industrial Ethernet communication protocols, Ethernet/IP, Ethercat, Modbus/TCP.
- Front end GUI experience, web server creation.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.