Senior Software Developer (Aveva)
Title: Senior Software Developer (Aveva)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 12+ months Contract
Compensation: $50-75/hour W2 or C2C
Work Requirements: US Citizen / GC Holders / Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after information technology positions available. As a reputable IT solutions and professional staffing provider, you can trust us to place you in the best position to further your career. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Software Developer in Los Angeles, California that could be right for you.
Client located in Los Angeles – once business travel restrictions are lifted, the resource would need to travel to the customer site likely every other week from Monday through Thursday and working from home on Friday during those weeks of travel.
- Project deals with Aveva Suite support and 3D Modeling.
- Provides hand-on application programming, implementation, debugging, and first level support for applications.
- Applications include the Aveva Suite, LFM NetView, AutoDesk, DDS and custom internal apps.
- Provide complex hands-on integrated programming, data analysis, and application development.
- Advise on alternatives and implementations of new or revised software.
- Recommend optimal approaches of application designs and application performance.
Knowledge of programming languages:
- 100% dedicated resource for the duration of the work.
- Quick learner and ability to jump into a task with little direction.
- Natural gas utility experience a plus.