Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Scrum Master
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experienced Agile Scrum Master with extensive experience in developing large scale projects
- Act as a facilitator for the product owner and the development team. The Scrum master is responsible for managing the team’s sprint schedule and roadmap. The Scrum Master takes an active role in team decisions related to the flow of work.
- Assisting the product owner in managing the backlog
- Managing epics, user stories, and sprints
- Facilitating sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives
- Removing impediments for product owner and development team
- Calculating velocity and maintain burndown
- Tracking process improvement initiatives
- Participating in Research and Development activity as needed to progress new or improved products, processes, or formulas
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.