Title: Salesforce - Senior Programmer Analyst
Location: Orlando, FL - Hybrid onsite/remote
Duration: 12 month contract
Compensation: $58 per hour (DOE)
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Salesforce - Senior Programmer Analyst
Skillset / Experience:
The Salesforce Senior Programmer Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day support, configuration, maintenance and improvement of the Salesforce platform.
This individual will work closely with IT partners and the business to identify, develop and deploy new business strategies and/or processes. Strong understanding of project management and Salesforce capabilities are imperative in this role as processes are developed, refined or re-invented with Salesforce technology.
This role has an in-depth understanding of the Salesforce supporting system infrastructure, data and developing within the broader scope of this ecosystem. This role should influence the broader system infrastructure to help aid in future Salesforce functionality and process efficiency. A key component to this role is managing new releases and collaborating with business users to identify opportunities to utilize Salesforce to achieve business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Computer Information Systems, Data Analytics, Business or related field
- 3+ years of work experience in IT, preferred in a Salesforce support role
- Experience required in Salesforce, data management, and project management
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce standard object model
- Strong technical business analysis, project management, and SQL skills
- Knowledge of social communities and requirements gathering process preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201) certification
- Salesforce Admin (ADM211) certification preferred
Our benefits package includes: Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.