Senior Test Engineer, Embedded OS and Power Management – Contractor REQ 2721
: Senior Test Engineer, Embedded OS and Power Management – Contractor
Location: Plantation, FL
Duration: 6 months+
Compensation: Up to $85.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer, Embedded OS and Power Management – Contractor in Plantation, FL.
- 7+ years proficient experience working on software products / mobile applications in QA / Automation related testing
- 3+ years’ experience in C++ in a production environment
- Thorough understanding of all test fundamentals, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), test management tools, and defect tracking tools
- Experience with analyzing requirements, test planning / execution, automated testing and reporting
- Experience with mobile applications and / or embedded system testing
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Test Engineer is to update and execute manual and automated testing efforts for assigned projects to ensure projects meet the quality standards set by product owners.
- The Test Engineer will focus on analyzing requirements, developing and maintaining manual and automated test cases in line with ongoing agile development.
- Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Work hand-in-hand with product teams, key stakeholders and developers
- Support overall engineering and architecture effort of the software group from a quality perspective
- Develop / Test and Run manual and automated tests / scripts on daily basis ensuring complete test coverage of requirements
- Identify test cases for automation and work with the automation team to automate test cases
- Investigate, troubleshoot and verify software defects and other technical issues
- Analyze and report on test progress, status and performance metrics
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.