Sr. SAP Project Manager
Title: Sr. Project Manager (SAP)
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 6 Months +
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
Notes: Looking for a Sr. Project Manager with SAP HANA migration experience.
- 8+ years of related project management experience, preferably in a large, global organization.
- 8+ years supervisory experience overseeing projects, global teams, suppliers and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects of team/SMEs, develop internal/external relationships, established a cross-team partnership.
- Experienced in communicating with executives
- Advanced project management skills in complex IT and business environments, including the ability to coordinate multiple teams in various locations and time zones. Proven project management experience managing global implementations.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Passion for leading teams and implementing change
- Strong problem solving, decision making, issue analysis, and resolution skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced multicultural global work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage competing priorities with internal clients.
- Manage work through internal shared service organizations (Enterprise Center of Excellence) and external 3rd parties.
- Plan, monitor and track Integration team activities to perform.
- Through strong interpersonal skills, establish strong working relationships with both technical and non-technical members of staff, be sensitive when introducing new technologies and methodologies to established groups and products, but have the conviction to push through technologies that are in the best interests of the company.
- Lead technical projects through strong planning, project management skills, and directing work through a matrix delivery and support organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / MIS from an accredited university
- Minimum of 10 years of IT experience, with strong SAP / ERP experience
- Minimum of 3 end-to-end ERP / SAP projects
- Experience with integration architecture design
- Excellent speaking, written, and presentation skills to articulate ERP/SAP technical strategies to leaderships and stakeholders
- Able to work in a fast-paced 24x7 environment
- Client communication (External and Internal)
- High level of project management work.