Sr. IT Project Manager - Hyperion
Title: Sr. IT Project Manager - Hyperion
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 12 months
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
- Strong knowledge of finance business process, including GL, AP, AR, account structures, reporting and consolidation
- Prior experience with implementing HFM.
- Knowledge of finance data models, dimensions and familiarity with meta data configuration/set up/load
- Prior knowledge and experience on ETL, data marts, data warehouse, integrating source systems etc.
- Solid SDLC experience, from eliciting requirements through design, prototype, test, parallel run and migration
- Manage overall project timelines and budget using preferred organizational project management software
- Coordinate and facilitate project management meetings and activities
- Facilitate detailed project status updates on work stream activities
- Coordinate project steering committee materials and meetings
- Manage change requests and work stream interdependencies; support prioritization of remediation activities according to degree of impact on the business
- Manage resolution of escalated risks and issues; support prioritization of remediation activities according to degree of impact on the business
- Coordinate 3rd party vendors engaged on work stream activities
- Manage Finance, IT, and 3rd party user access requests
- Manage Finance and IT stakeholder engagement on work stream activities
- Manage success criteria and facilitate approval of milestones, deliverables, and results
- Create and deliver Finance and IT user communications
- Manage cloud hosting agreements with Oracle
15+ years of project management experience with at least five (5) years leading HFM implementations.
The successful candidate will show success in effectively navigating integration programs in a lean environment. The candidate MUST have business acumen and experience in managing and effectively communicating with executive management. This PM must be a driver for change, but also understand how to balance drive within the dynamics of an organization. The candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with relatively low project management maturity; a strong “utility” player.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.