Sr. IT Project Manager (Cyber Security)
Title: Sr. IT Project Manager ( Cyber Security )
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 6 Months +
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
- Experience working on Cyber Security Projects
- Managing the overall planning, execution and delivery of projects including Define the project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
- Developing project estimates and plans to manage the end-to end project execution
- Experience working on multi-million dollar projects in an enterprise environment
- Ensuring client requirements are captured accurately and completely
- Creating and maintaining project documentation
- Facilitating day-to-day coordination while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations
- Acting as the link between the assigned project resources and key stakeholders
- Ensuring project closure including completion of lessons learned and required documentation
- Using disciplined project management methodology to define scope, develop project plan, and execute projects that adhere to guidelines and deliver within cost and schedule.
- Facilitating and conducting thorough and accurate analysis of systems and procedures, and demonstrates a clear understanding of the business areas’ objectives and long-term strategies.
- Informing and partnering with Project Sponsor to identify and monitor project status, costs and other identified project items.
- Analyzing potential software alternatives and recommend solutions that best reflect the business area’s priorities and technical requirements.
- Analyzing of data to support preparation of financial and operational data supporting transformation and ongoing strategic plans and other documents.
- Establishing schedules of project milestones and project expenditures; develops, maintains and executes detailed project and resource plans to successfully deliver on milestones within planned project investment.
- Assembling and leading project teams to define clear project goals, objectives, requirements, deliverables and measures of success.
- Analyzing, documenting, and testing the defined systems requirements and business rules with a level of detail that can be used by the development team.
- Identifying and documenting project related risks and mitigation strategies; appropriately escalates to Senior and Executive Management.
- Providing complete documentation and assures agreement and support from project sponsors and Executive Management
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.