Sr. IT PM (Treasury) - MKE
Location: Glendale, WI
Duration: 12 months
Compensation: $75.00 - $85.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. IT PM in Glendale, WI.
- Must have experience managing treasury projects. If they know FBAR that is a big plus.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of Project Management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in an enterprise, fast paced organization.
- PMP certification strongly desired.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, or other related field.
- Lead high-performing, self-directed team members through the project planning process: identify work items, estimates, dependencies, and assignments.
- Demonstrated experience with efficient and effective project kickoff and planning methods to create an accurate project plan and risk management plan.
- Leadership skills with ability to effectively engage and collaborate with a high-powered team.
- Manage Stakeholders from Product Management, Strategic Marketing, and Program Management to glean key strategies and requirements while maintaining focus on deliverables.
- Collaborate with other Project Managers, Program Managers, and Functional Managers to coordinate efforts and define and leverage best practices.
- Prior experience with both Agile (e.g., Scrum, SAFe) and Traditional project management and development lifecycle techniques.
- Manage teams spread across multiple, physical locations.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.