Sr. IT Project Manager (ERP)
Title: Sr. IT Project Manager
Location: Landsdale, PA
Duration: 6 Months +
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
Looking for a Sr. IT Project Manager with experience in the manufacturing industry and Available to Promise. Must have experience with ERP as well.
- 8+ years of related project management experience, preferably in a large, global organization.
- 8+ years supervisory experience overseeing projects, global teams, suppliers and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects of team/SMEs, develop internal/external relationships, established a cross-team partnership.
- Experienced in communicating with executives
- Advanced project management skills in complex IT and business environments, including the ability to coordinate multiple teams in various locations and time zones. Proven project management experience managing global implementations.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Passion for leading teams and implementing change
- Strong problem solving, decision making, issue analysis, and resolution skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced multicultural global work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage competing priorities with internal clients.
- Manage work through internal shared service organizations (Enterprise Center of Excellence) and external 3rd parties.
- Plan, monitor and track Integration team activities to perform.
- Through strong interpersonal skills, establish strong working relationships with both technical and non-technical members of staff, be sensitive when introducing new technologies and methodologies to established groups and products, but have the conviction to push through technologies that are in the best interests of the company.
- Lead technical projects through strong planning, project management skills, and directing work through a matrix delivery and support organization.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.