Title: Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 9 month contract to start
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager in Charlotte, NC.
• Lead project teams through the project life cycle to achieve internal & external customer expectations and company mandated targets
• Act and function as the primary interface for all aspects of projects/programs in their entirety
• Develop a communication strategy with all relevant stakeholders within and outside the project, ownership solutions and other business units
• Assist in Ownership Solution Commercialization process roll out and implementation and Promote Workfront as the Ownership Solutions Commercialization Process project management system
• Manage the overall Initiation, planning, execution, monitor and control including status reporting and closure to assure delivery of projects across several functions
• Manage cross functional project teams to ensure passage of planned gates and actively hold each member of the project team’s accountable for project deliverables
• Lead, build and develop the project team(s). Ensure personal leadership from each team member
• Manage lessons learned post projects and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
WHO YOU ARE:
• Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
• With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
• You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
• Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
• You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
• You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
• You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
• You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of professional experience in project management in the following areas: New Product Development and Commercialization.
• Experience and track record in project planning to include planning project budgets and all projects financials as well as the permanent monitoring of project costs and product costs; establishing realistic project timelines; creating Work Breakdown Structures; stakeholder management; and risk management and mitigation
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
• Workfront experience is plus
• Demonstrated record of delivering projects on time, on cost on budget and on spec.
• Experience identifying and mitigating risks.
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.