Title: Project Manager
Location: Remote - East Coast hours
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Compensation: $65 with a salary conversion of $130k
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager
Skillset / Experience:
- Training Design and Development (3)
- Training Development
- Competency-Based Training Program
- Life Cycle Maintenance
- Program Management & Reporting (1)
- Support personnel to perform activities to include all phases within the Instructional Systems Design (ISD) methodology. This task includes all the ISD support activities necessary to analyze, design, develop, create new training materials as well as sustain, update, and reconfigure training materials and products across the VBA organization supporting a vast stakeholder population.
- Provide expertise and support personnel to perform activities that include but are not limited to Human Performance Improvement, needs assessment, test design, formative and summative evaluation, usability testing, course validation, test reliability and validity, diagnostic testing, Job and Task analysis, front end analysis, training situation analysis, competency alignment, proficiency assessments, performance support systems and updates and maintenance as required.
- Identify all assumptions as to scope of required activities and number and type of components along with their technical approach to complete the work.
- Submit a monthly report that documents the type and description of training design and development work in progress and completed, issues and coordination with SMEs, activities completed and remaining and other information as may be required by the Government Project manager and according to the Government-approved PMP
- Master’s Degree in related field and 6 years of related experience or Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 8 years related experience, and Project Management Certification or equivalent required
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and establish standards and work products based on required outcomes
- Ability to resolve or manage conflicting requirements from multiple customer and employer stakeholders
- Ability to work remotely in a professional environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work in a professional environment while working from home
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Must be a U.S. citizen or US Permanent Resident who can obtain a PIV card
- Ability to travel for up to 5 days at a time between 2-5 instances throughout the year
The Project Management role will support the following Task's associated with this effort:
Training Design and Development
Our benefits package includes: Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.