Project Manager II
Title: Project Manager II
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $60.00 to $70.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager II.
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation. Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures.
- Develops project plan and drives project milestones.
- Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders. Provides day-to-day direction to project resources.
- Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for preparation of documentation, status reports and budgets.
- Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Specialized knowledge of MS Project, Jira, Salesforce, Visio, Excel, Word
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.