Title: Project Manager Location: Miami, FL Compensation: $45.00 to $65.00 per hour Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Overview: TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Web Application Support (Sharepoint) in Ocoee, FL.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies at tools and understand the Kronos/Telestaff Scheduling Solution.
- 3+ Years managing Telestaff projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration.
- Candidate will be responsible for overall coordination, status reporting, and maintaining project progress in the implementation of the Kronos Telestaff Scheduling Solution for the Corrections Department.
- Candidate will be responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers while working with both vendor (Kronos/Telestaff) and members of the Miami Dade Corrections and IT departments.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.