Infrastructure Project Manager
Title: Infrastructure Project Manager Location: Miami, FL Duration: 6 Months Compensation: $60.00 to $70.00 per hour Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Overview: TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Infrastructure Project Manager.
Responsibilities: • Project Management Execution and Control
• Defines project scope and objectives and develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
• Conducts project meetings and produces meeting minutes and issues logs.
• Produces risk analysis and risk mitigation plans
• Effectively build and manage project budgets
• Manages people, work and resources as planned: examples include business analysts, application developers and testers
Project Quality • Ensures adherence to Project Management Process, Systems Development Methodology and quality standards for producing project deliverables
• Provides project management, technical and analytical guidance to the project team
• Technical / Analytical Leadership
• Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solution of complex problems: examples includes resource availability conflicts that jeopardize project budget and/or schedule expectations
• Ensures proper technical procedures are followed
Project Leadership • Interfaces with all areas affected by the project: examples include business sponsors, operations, application development, end users, computer services, client services, operations, vendors, and Senior IS management
Vendor Management • Manages vendor selection, contract negotiations, the integration of vendor tasks into the work plan and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables: examples include software development artifacts such as design artifacts and test plans
Our benefits package includes: • Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.