IT Project Manager
Title: IT Project Manager
Duration: 6 months
Compensation: $50.00 - $55.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a IT Project Manager.
- Management of multiple projects, including national rollouts for multiple customers.
- Work with Stakeholders to determine requirements and level of effort for new projects
- Coordinate, schedule and assign tasks related to project to resources both internally and externally.
- Proactively monitor progress, risk and issues and mitigate as needed.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Attends meetings and communicates status to stakeholders and management.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Use tools to perform project reporting and tracking.
- Help drive and improve process
- Preferably someone with 5-7 years of experience and a background in analysis.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.