Project Manager ( Sales Accounting System Migration)-4637
( Sales Accounting System Migration)
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: 12 Month
Compensation: $60.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Agile/waterfall Project Manager
• LEADERSHIP - need someone who will be able to manage multiple large teams (internal and external) to make the project successful
• STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS - Ability to effectively communicate with executives, create and give presentations, gain the confidence of the project teams
• IT SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE - PMs with large IT project management experience are preferred
• AGILE EXPERIENCE - most projects within the organization are agile and having experience and certifications in this area will make it easier to continue to use the contractor once this effort has been successful.
• This role will be expected to provide conventional waterfall PM leadership as well provide Scrum Master Services when assigned.
• Agile Expectations: Coordinate and monitor the Scrum process post-Ideation through all planned production delivery increments.
• Facilitates scrum ceremonies.
• Maintain product backlog, release plan, and facilitate productivity by setting up meetings and removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's sprint goals.
• Bachelor’s degree required Excellent communicator (VERBAL, Written), strong business acumen.
• Waterfall Expectations: Manages project budget from beginning to end.
• Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department. Oversees all aspects of projects.
• Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of the project.
• Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the project.
• Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
• Other Expectations:
• Manage project financials and Status Reporting.
• Demonstrate flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes.
• Career-Level position within the field.
• Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
• A wide degree of creativity and flexibility is expected.
• Conducts complex work important to the organization.
• Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
• Requires four years’ experience as a Scrum Master and 2 years in Jira.
• CSM required. Knowledge of how Kanban and Scrumban works is required, experience leading them is a plus.
• Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
• PMP desired but will substitute relevant experience.
• 5 years Managing a project with multiple related deliveries (or Program) required. –
• Experience working in an environment with DevOps and/or cloud technologies is required and the selected candidate will need to be comfortable dealing with abstracts, capable of articulating complicated technical information, and be known for quick assimilation into a team that has been together for 2 years or so (lots of people skills).
• Very strong Organizational Skills.
• This individual needs to be able to detect in real-time what the most effective communication method for the group/individual is and adjust.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.