IT Project Manager II
Title: IT Project Manager II
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $55.00 to $60.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an IT Project Manager. The main function of an IT Project Manager is to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities including project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
- 2 to 4 years experience.
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions.
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- PMP or PMI certification
- Develops, tracks and manages project budget, project plans, timelines and scope.
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs. Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And much more