Manager of Project Managers (Center of Excellence)
Title: Manager of Project Managers (Center of Excellence)
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Duration: 12 Months
Compensation:$70.00 to $85.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager.
- 7+ years of experience hiring, training, supervising, coaching, mentoring and counseling staff.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and Scrum Master Certification required.
- Direct experience as a successful Project Manager (PM) required.
- Experience in implementing various Project Management methodologies, including Agile.
- Must possess direct experience with project metrics, dashboards, and reports for waterfall and agile projects.
- Projects quality review and audit experience.
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated conflict management skills and experience.
- Proven listening, facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Self- starter and results-oriented individual with strong influencing and problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with strong planning and analytical skills.
- Ability to work evening and weekends based on business needs.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required.
- Provide strategic and tactical team leadership and guidance to ensure the team is developing and executing on core project management capabilities to deliver business value
- Provide leadership in best practices and ensure that consistent methodologies, processes, tools and guidelines are followed across Information Technology Services (ITS) projects and programs
- Provide PM tools, methodologies and processes training and on-going support to Project Managers
- Develop and track key performance metrics and balance scorecards to evaluate performance
- Manages resource forecasting and planning in order to ensure that both internal and external resources are available to support Business technology roadmaps
- Serve as single point of contact for all Project Management recruiting needs
- Responsible for Project Management associate development, performance assessments, development plans and succession planning
- Serve as additional escalation path, as needed, for Project Management associates and contractors
- Support Enterprise Program Management tool(s) and reporting
- Oversee and ensure that projects and programs are being executed in accordance with JM methodologies and established business objectives & technology road map
- Conduct internal project audits
- Ensure project Sharepoint sites are current and compliant
- Active contributor and leader for the departmental roadmap of tactical and strategic initiatives
- Maintain PMI certifications and be an active member in local Project Management Institute Chapter
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.