Title: Project Manager
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 18 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager in Orlando, FL.
Skillset / Experience:
• Direct management and accountability for single project budgets of $2-5M in labor
• 4-7 years of relevant work experience in project management with an online retailer, ideally in eCommerce, marketing, merchandising, or operations; Consulting experience is a plus
• Strong project leader with at least 4 years of experience in leading large, multidisciplinary digital teams (preferably websites, mobile web, and apps)
• 2-5 years Agile delivery experience
• 1-2 years mobile application (iOS, Android) delivery experience
• Minimum 3 years of client management experience in successfully delivering internet solutions, preferably in a global client-service organization
• Led teams with multiple discipline represented (including product management/strategy, technology, design, SEO, and analytics)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.