Project Coordinator ( SAP )
Title: IT Project Coordinator
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 12 months
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
Note: Looking for a Project Coordinator with experience working on SAP projects.
· IT Project Coordinator/Associate Project Manager
· Adheres to established project management processes and methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) for the Technology community.
· Supports decisions made by the Program Manager and takes timely independent actions in pursuit of project priorities.
· Can manage small projects and possibly larger ones depending on experience and abilities.
· Responsible for supporting the Program Manager with the development of project schedules, other related documentation, and managing project financials.
· Understand the organizational impact by partnering with Stakeholders.
· Support the identification of operational changes required to meet project deliverables.
· Support development of project Change Requests impacting scope, time and budget.
· Work with Vendor to support daily activities and project implementations.
· Must have good experience with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint
· ERP knowledge is a huge plus
· At least 3 years of work experience as Project Coordinator, Associate PM, or similar position
· Results-oriented team player
· Experienced in collaborating with teams at various levels.
· Maintains positive attitude in a fast-paced work environment.
· Excellent people and communication skills.
· Experience with Visio is a plus
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.