Title: Logistics Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 months with opportunity to extend
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Logistics Analyst in Charlotte, NC.
Skillset / Experience:
· Under direct supervision, performs a variety of duties in support of transportation planning of finished products.
· Demonstrates competence in own area and knowledge of general business principles; may still be acquiring higher level skills.
· Works on practical tasks following established procedures with moderate/limited guidance.
· Prioritizes and organizes own work to deliver to agreed deadlines.
· Professional Knowledge: Deepening knowledge/skills in one area or broadening ability in a variety of areas.
· Applies knowledge/skills to standard day to day activities; understands how the team collaborates with others to accomplish team objectives.
· Contributes in team activities, sharing experience and ideas.
· Professional qualification with previous experience (2+ years) or university degree.
· Candidates need strong Excel skills, including experience with pivot tables.
· Job duties may include AP/ Invoice review: Review and approve/deny invoices in dispute in Freight Payment system; Order Management: Reporting missed deliveries by location/customer, Y/T/T report, Get timely feedback on incomplete orders from LM Region Managers and EDCs and update BuilderCom with that information; Order Status Update: Update orders with statuses/reschedule and completion dates/reason codes/notes by using installers and Ryder systems, Communicate with EDCs and LM Region Managers and get their feedback on Incomplete orders; Filling Damage Claims and Customer Back Charge review: Maintain/review back charges on the Smartsheet that were submitted by AR or CDT, Create back charge reports, File property damage and product damage claims against Electrolux installers, Maintain NA Backcharge Request mailbox
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.