Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Miramar, FL
Compensation: $35.00 - $50.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holder or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Network Engineer
The Project Coordinator assists with the delivery of projects that are approved and funded. This includes supporting Project Managers in their daily activities as well as managing or overseeing a small project or helping with a component of a larger project. Other responsibilities include tracking progress against objectives within an established plan, documenting and maintaining project collateral, and managing administrative activities as it relates to the project team.
- Execute project activities within the bounds of Company’s and Company’s IT policies, procedures, and standards are followed
- Assist with tracking project status and progress against task completion
- Use project management tools to track, monitor, and report project status, working hours and budget as needed
- Helps team as needed with all project related tasks such equipment and facility needs
- Schedule meetings, document meeting minutes, and assist with follow-up items
- Help the team maintain standardized processes, procedures, tools, documentation / artifacts, training, and reporting functions related to projects worked on within Company’s IT
- Consistently retools and enhances current knowledge with updated business, industry, and technology trends
- Junior PM or Project Coordinator with proven working experience in Project Management
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study
- Experience with Project Management Software Tools
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.