Project Administrator I- 2278
Title: Project Administrator I- 2278
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: 6 + months
Compensation: $19.00 - $20.00
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Project Administrator I in Boca Raton, FL (South Florida)
· Plans and coordinates project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks. Supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
· Takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up.
· Assists in development of presentations.
· Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks. T
· Typically reports to a project leader or manager.