: Product Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 9 months+
Compensation: $28.65-$33.87 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Product Coordinator.
- Providing support to the production and marketing teams in a variety of areas and through all phases of development including pre-production, production, and launch.
- Manage day-to-day production of a support if needed; includes being main point of contact for invoice and general information.
- Coordination in key areas such as product asset organization, localization submission, invoices, and cross-team collaboration.
- Serve as a catch-all for any production tasks the require attention
- Provide support to cross-Product efforts including timeline wrangling, communication, and coordination with developers
- Provide ongoing risk assessments to help troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Work closely with Lead Producer and other members of the production team to upheld process including coordination and communication between production team, product team, service orgs, and developers.
- Work with project manager to track and build schedules, deliveries, and distribution
- Record meeting notes when needed and translate them into a coherent, organized recap and list of action items
- Communication/Relationship Management
- Build relationships with product and development teams as part of providing support to them
- Be a secondary point of contact for cross-functional groups including Corporate Comms, PR, Social, AP, Global Marketing, Regions, etc.
- Creative Support
- Interface with and reinforce delegated tasks; maintain communication; and ensure tasks, feedback, and assets are coordinated between internal team and creative services vendors
- Contribute creative feedback to production team to help ensure product is meeting quality and feature goals
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay, 401K
· Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.