IT Program Manager
Title: Sr. IT Program Manager
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 6 Months +
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
Scope of Role
Creates an execution rhythm across the portfolio of project requests and projects related to an acquisition including planning, staffing, budget, and reporting. In addition, this person may be responsible for leading project(s).
Responsible for managing overall planning, execution, and delivery across the Applications, Infrastructure, and Service Delivery workstreams. Activities may include:
- Driving the Integration portfolio of IT projects and programs; controlling cost/schedule elements, management of resources, communications management, reporting, and change management.
- Delivering programs and projects on schedule, budget, and in accordance to the specification.
- Developing Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external services.
- Initiating, planning, executing and closing all program deliverables as committed.
- Learn and explain Project Delivery Framework and supporting procedures and policies.
- Support the vendor selection and management process (scope, plan and milestone definition, operational issues, deliverable & milestone approval, quality control, etc.). Manage vendor administration (SOW activation, PCRs authorization, invoice approval).
- Drive program planning and control from an operational point of view (activity, milestones and resource planning), with a special focus on core activities and global plan consolidation.
- 8-12 years Portfolio / Program Management experience in a large multi-unit organization required.
- 3-5 years of experience directly leading large scale projects, global teams, project managers, application leads.
- Daptiv PPM experience highly desired.
- Project Management Accreditation (PMP equivalent) preferred.
- Advanced program management skills in complex IT and business environments, including ability to coordinate multiple teams in various locations and time zones. Deep project management experience managing large-scale, global implementations. Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Passion for leading teams and implementing change; highly motivated.
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong negotiation and team-building skills with the ability to create consensus around decisions and mitigate conflicts among different teams.
- High communication skills required at all levels. Must be able to interact and impact senior leadership. Excellent command of verbal and written communication (English). Effective presentation style for all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving, decision making, issue analysis and resolution skills. Highly organized.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced multi-cultural global work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage competing priorities with internal clients.
- Ability to gather and address both business and technical requirements.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.