Location: State College, PA
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $25.00 to $35.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Programmer/Analyst.
- SQL query building with a good understanding of relational databases.
- .Net programming (preferably C#, MVC and ASP.NET).
- Computer skills in the use of pertinent types of hardware, software and peripherals.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Design and development of systems, programming and database skills.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.); Web proficiency.
- Windows Active Directory understanding.
- SharePoint Design experience.
- Graphic editing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science AND Two plus years experience in computer programming OR Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Review and analyze business needs to propose recommendations for solutions.
- Create and design solutions compatible with the existing computer systems.
- Perform systems operations and trouble shoot systems and program problems as they occur.
- Maintain knowledge of pertinent computer systems hardware and software.
- Provide system documentation as appropriate.
- Provide user training and support where appropriate.
- Provides training, back-up and performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
- The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities and/or duties required; other duties may be assigned.
- Database queries based on the customer’s needs or requested by manager.
- Develop reports based on the customer’s needs or requested by manager.
- Develop Web based applications as requested.
- SharePoint development as requested.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.