Applications Project Manager
Title: Applications Project Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $50.00 to $60.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an IT Program Manager.
- Experience working in a formal PMO, specifically on application and/or infrastructure projects. Experience in technology planning, project planning and execution, change management, and team management in a matrix environment.
- Experience managing multi-million dollar and high risk programs.
- Ability to communicate project / program status including issues and risks to IT and business leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communications in U.S. English and comfortable with executive presentations.
- Ability to effectively manage a portfolio of projects (scope, schedule, budget).
- Experience resolving all types of technical and financial project issues.
- Experience with creative and innovative thinking to find solutions to complex technical and project problems that can balance short and long term objectives.
- Experience holding teams accountable
- Experience managing vendors in the execution of their statement of work and holding them accountable.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Visio and an enterprise PPM tool such as Daptiv
- Experience in application or database development, security, release management, infrastructure and/or quality engineering.
- Experience with a variety of technology solutions such as custom development, SaaS, COTS, cloud, digital, mobile, etc.
- Basic knowledge of data architecture such as data lake, MDM, BI, and analytics.
- Experience implementing technology in support of cruise line businesses is significant plus.
- Global perspective - accustomed to doing business around the world and comfortable working with professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds is a significant plus.
- The ideal candidate will have a history of successfully leading complex, large-scale GLOBAL infrastructure projects, specifically, Office 365 - including Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Team, Planner, and Yammer. Formal training and certification in the system development life cycle and project management is preferred. PMP and/or ITIL certification is preferred. Technical certificates such as Microsoft, HP, Oracle, Cisco certification is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree, an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field is preferred. An advance degree is highly desirable, particularly an MBA.
- Minimum 8 years overall experience in information.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a technical project or program managers.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.