Senior Support Services Technician
: Senior Support Services Technician
Location: Miramar, FL
Compensation: Up to $30.00 hourly
Duration: 12 months+
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Support Services Technician.
- The Senior Support Services Technician is responsible for software and hardware support (Tiers 1 and 2), with the more senior resources being responsible for complex Tier 2 support tasks.
- Provides technical advice, guidance and informal training to end users using hardware and software programs.
- Troubleshoots and restores routine technical service and equipment problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes and procedures.
- Performs root cause analysis and develops checklists for typical problems.
- Recommends procedures and controls for problem prevention.
- Maintains knowledge database and call tracking database to enhance quality and timeliness of problem resolutions.
- Works in a team setting, sharing information and assisting others with calls
- Analyze and improve knowledge database to reduce call times and improve call outcomes
- Analyze call tracking database to identify trouble patterns, and work with impacted application and technical teams to document steps needed for improvement
- Take and handle incoming calls for support in an efficient and professional manner
- Provide first level of support to resolve most basic problems involving infrastructure and client technology components, including but not limited to: client hardware/software, printers, and network components
- Provide second level of support to resolve more complex problems involving infrastructure and client technology components, including but not limited to: client hardware/software, printers and network components
Building Capabilities (10%):
- Stay up-to-date on infrastructure components to always ensure the highest level of service and support to the organization
- Mentor peers to help them build capabilities
- Document troubleshooting instructions Improve efficiency of team to resolve problems
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay, 401K
· Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.