System Storage Administrator
Specialty:Network SAN / Storage Engineer
Title: System Storage Administrator
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a System Storage Administrator role.
· Management & Administration of all Storage SAN, NAS and NetApp Storage Devices.
· Help to troubleshoot client storage devices.
· Install Windows OS on Physical Machines.
· Installation, management, administration of Windows VM’s and it’s various components (DHCP, DNS, ADDS & etc.)
· Management and Administration of VMware.
· Maintaining the JIRA queue for the service department.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.