Software Engineer 3
: Software Engineer 3
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6 months
Compensation: Up to $70 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Software Engineer 3.
- 5+ years of experience in software solution development, design and implementation
- 4+ years of experience in Java enterprise solution development
- Proficiency in Java 8, RESTful APIs development, Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA and Spring Cloud
- Proficiency in SQL based database application development
- Proficiency with Agile Scrum SDLC
- Proficiency with automation development solutions - CI/CD tools/processes (Git/Maven/Jenkins/SonarQube/Jacoco/Junit preferred)
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Experience in application development in an AWS environment is highly desired
- Experience in NoSQL database application development is highly desired
- Ability to coach others technically
- BS in Computer Science or related field - comparable experience in the field can be considered in lieu of the degree
- Independent in their ability to design solutions using appropriate, established design patterns and communicate those solution designs to others confidently
- Independent in their ability to implement solutions. The ideal candidate is comfortable in Linux and Windows environments, experienced in Java development using relevant Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate or MyBatis, Jersey, etc.) experienced with relational as well as NoSQL databases
- Committed to delivering high quality of products
- Experienced with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools and processes and strives to automate wherever possible (configuration management, build, test, quality and deployment);
- Crisp in their ability to communicate with others, positive in their attitude and comfortable in the role of mentor to junior team members (both in terms of technical knowledge and work ethic).
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.