Network Infrastructure Analyst
Title: Network Infrastructure Analyst
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 3 months
Compensation: $60.00 - $85.00
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Network Infrastructure Analyst in Irving, TX.
• College diploma or University degree in the field of computer science and/or 5 years equivalent work experience. Computer Certifications are expected including A+ and Network + certifications.
• Possess a thorough understanding of computing, networking and telephony environments.
• Good communication skills; the ability to convey ideas verbally in a clear, concise manner.
• Good collaboration and relational skills; comfortable with other skilled professionals on project teams toward common goals.
• Understanding of basic business practices with ability to balance technological solutions against cost, risk and value.
• Experience with Cisco Meraki Networking equipment a plus.
• Strong written, oral, communication skills are required.
• Strong technical documentation and writing skills are required.
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed and has a keen attention to details.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Self-directed and can successfully work independently.
• Successfully interpret drawings, plans and specifications for Apartment buildings including Mid-Rise and high rise buildings with consideration for the technical Requirements.
• Discuss media selection and implications for implementation on the network.
• Make recommendations based on applicable codes, standards and best practices.
• Interpret the job plan and scope of work as well as perform retrofits and upgrades for existing infrastructure.
• Coordinates and performs pre install site visits of apartment buildings and as well as installation of computers and communications equipment in Leasing offices and Construction Trailers.
• Plans for layout and design of IDF’s and MDF’s to optimize use of space and coordinates with vendors where their systems are located.
• Analyze needs and deliver solutions for the integrated infrastructure environment.
• Serves as a resource to others on existing processes to support on-going changes and maintenance of the IT infrastructure.
• Lead interactions with vendors and subcontractors to coordinate implementation of technology and foster the relationship.
• Coordinates Technology Transfer to outside firms where they have purchased our facilities / multifamily assets.
• Troubleshoots and resolves computer Network issues including; software and hardware. Maintains tickets in Service Desk system and updates tickets with appropriate current status. Provides accurate written details on tickets as work is completed.
• Coordinates and monitors internet circuit orders and internet installation at Building MPOE locations.
• Maintains, upgrades, installs, or replaces hardware and software as required.
• Reports instances of server downtime, LAN or WAN connectivity issues immediately to manager, and Network Operation Center and coordinates incident resolution.
• Performs basic troubleshooting on LAN/WAN connectivity under the direction and guidance of telecommunications or network team.
• Produces a weekly status report to manager summarizing forwarding looking work as well as outstanding issues.
• Monitors and coordinates the activities of third-party support contractors.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Director.
• In addition to the above, each associate will be required to cross train for position(s) within the corporate organization structure as may, from time to time, be required by assigned manager.
• Management reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities set forth herein at any time.
• Escalates critical issues and problems to manager for escalation on an immediate basis.
• Utilizes manufacturer’s warranties for equipment replacement or repair where needed
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.