Software Engineer 3 in Donelson, TN 5 SUBS ALLOTTED! REQ 3523
: Software Engineer 3 REQ 3523
Location: Donelson, TN
Duration: 6 months+
Compensation: Up to $60.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Software Engineer 3.
- React.JS – reusable components
- Redux experience
- Knowledge of Java REST APIs
- Experience with single page apps
- Ability to deliver complex pages quickly
- Ability to mentor junior team members
Nice to Have:
- Java spring framework
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 5 to 7 years of experience required.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- The main function of a software engineer is to design, develop, implement, test, and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including mainframe and client/server applications, and major enhancement of existing systems.
- Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects.
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data.
- Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications.
- Implement system software and customize to client requirements.
- Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans.
- Code new programs to client’s specifications and create test data for testing.
- Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs.
- Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation.
- Provide quality assurance reviews.
- Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.