: Financial Analyst
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6 months
Compensation: $35.00 - $38.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Financial Analyst.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in financial roles required with some experience in planning and analysis or accounting desired
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy and some accounting knowledge
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
- Practical application of Microsoft Word, Outlook
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field is required.
- The Financial Analyst works primarily on financial analysis and accounting support for the Global Experience & Innovation department and Ocean Medallion Fulfillment (OMF) the company that sells Ocean Medallion accessories and other retail items to guests pre-cruise.
- Their primary work is creating spreadsheets and using other analytical tools to report on operating and capital expenditures, and allow the company to review and validate invoices for merchandise cost, shipping and fulfillment services; track inventory; review operating performance; forecast merchandise production and financial results.
- In addition, they will be involved in the annual planning and quarterly forecasting process for the department as a whole, using models to create the plan and presentations to explain it.
- The role demands finance and accounting knowledge to support working with Company financial tools including Excel spreadsheets and Ocean order fulfillment systems.
- Assists with month-end financial processes such as reviewing accounting entries, reconciling to plan and developing support for needed accruals.
- Reviews transactional reports and create analysis to allow validation of invoices for operational and project expenses, merchandise cost, shipping and fulfillment services.
- Assists in developing and maintaining models to forecast financial results.
- Works with departmental functional leads to create annual operating, capital and ship delivery plans and quarterly forecasts. Generate reports for presenting financial results to senior management.
- Responds to incoming requests promptly and professionally including but not limited to internal calls from brand finance teams, accounting, and vendors. Keeps Supervisor informed of issues that may require escalation.
- Delivers customer service that aligns with core values, ensuring positive outcomes by listening carefully to customers’ and coworkers’ needs and desires. Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and management to reduce communication-related work errors.
- Demonstrates integrity, fairness and professionalism through behavior, attitude and performance. Offers assistance and support to co-workers and customers, treating them with courtesy and sensitivity and maintaining effective relationships. Earns trust by following through on commitments and accepting accountability for actions.
- Follows Finance and Company policies and procedures including upholding assigned SOX controls. Promptly communicates witnessed system and procedural concerns to management.
- Continuously improves job performance, actively seeking opportunities for growth, and accepting and working with constructive feedback relative to essential functions.
- This position will work closely with ABG Accounting and all Gxi departments.
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay, 401K
· Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.