Broadcast Network Engineer/Administrator
Title: Broadcast Network Engineer/Administrator
Location: Washington, DC
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
Overview:TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Broadcast Network Engineer/Administrator in Washington, DC.
The Broadcast Network Engineer/Administrator will be primarily responsible for the remediation and patching from a security perspective, to include interacting with the vendors and downloading the software patches, etc., to get the devices updated.
• Must have an understanding of and experience with AV and AV-related IT systems.
• Must have L2-L3 experience working in IT or as a systems, network or database administrator
• Must have a solid understanding of information security principles, terms, standards, and processes to implement appropriate controls.
• Strong working knowledge of patch management administration
• Able to perform basic configuration changes to a variety of devices most with Web or Software based interfaces
• Familiar with TCPIP, DNS, LDAP and Active Directory
• Able to backup devices where possible prior to updating any firmware
• Able to perform flash upgrades of Firmware, BIOS and or Operating systems on varied devices
• Familiar with TCPIP and able to connect to remediated devices and ensure functionality is intact
• Able to evaluate and apply security patches
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.