Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Specialty:Microsoft Access Developer
Title: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Location: State College, PA
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $40.00 to $60.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer.
- 3+ years of .NET web development experience, VB.Net and/or C# with MVC Razor.
- 3+ years of database modeling/development experience; experience with SQL Server.
- Configures, develops and validates CRM solutions built based on the requirements and inputs collected by business analysts and project leaders
- Design, develop and support SOA / API driven integrations between Enterprise business applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science Experience Years: 3+ years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM OR Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Configures, develops and validates CRM solutions built based on the requirements and inputs collected by business analysts and project leaders Help the project team evaluate options and alternatives for given business requirements and defines the ‘best’ approach that maximizes time, functionality and budget. ‘Build it right’ the first time. Test and validate that solutions delivered meet expectations and are defect free. Design, develop and support SOA / API driven integrations between Enterprise business applications. Ensuring consistent release management, change management and project approval processes Support of the application including fixing application issues Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties
- The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities and/or duties required. Other duties may be assigned.
- Working knowledge of Dynamics CRM/365 entities, workflows, configurations, customization development, integration development, reporting, dashboards, web resources, CRM solution file management, security model and UI development. Create and maintain technical documentation as it relates to software and system configurations, review procedural documentation, and recommend updates as necessary.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.