Agile Coach (8424884)
Title: Agile Coach
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Provides hands-on coaching to teams in all aspects of Agile, Scrum, Kanban and continuous improvement: Self-organization, accountability, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, limiting work in progress (wip), eliminating waste, etc.
• Knowledge of DevOps including continuous integration, automated testing, evolutionary design, continuous delivery and production monitoring. Detailed technical knowledge of specific tools is not required.
• Create and delivers Agile training for business and IT leaders and team members.
• Advances best practices for scaling and optimizing the agile practice.
• Provides individual coaching to team members, team leaders, executives, engineers, product owners and business stakeholders on how to be best support an effective Agile practice.
• Minimum 5+ years' experience in working Agile in an Agile team
• Minimum 1+ years' experience as a Scrum Master
• Minimum 3+ years' experience as an Agile coach
• Agile Certification(s) from Scrum Alliance, ICAgile, or SAFe.
• Expert facilitation skills
• An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster a positive and energized culture
• Excellent judgment. Able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid, logical decisions in a fast-moving company.
• A growth mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve.
• Knowledge of core lean practices: Kaizen, 5 Why's, Value Stream mapping, Kanban.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefit
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.