Sr. iOS Developer
Title: Sr. iOS Developer
Duration: 12 month contract
Compensation: $80 per hour (DOE)
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an iOS Developer
Skillset / Experience:
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sr. Programmer Analyst, Mobile (iOS) role possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This iOS app developer will work with our mobile team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile iOS applications. The Sr. Programmer Analyst, Mobile (iOS) will work closely with other app development and technical teams. Their role is to provide highly specialized skills and knowledge that will enable the successful design, code and delivery of complex solutions for client technology in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, analyzing and supporting complex codebases along with configuration management of the iOS application. The Senior Programmer Analyst, iOS will also research, design, document, and modify native iOS specifications throughout the production life cycle.
Collaboration across teams, departments, parks, and vendors in an Agile environment will be central to the success of the role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
% OF TIME
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities (KSAs) required.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred in Business Engineering or Computer Science or related subject.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering, and/or 5+ years equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of experience developing native applications for iOS
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise software development
- Expert knowledge of Swift 3.0+, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch Frameworks, including MVC and SOLID design patterns
- Expert knowledge with iOS frameworks such as Foundation (including NSURLSession, concurrency, ARC and GCD/NSOperation), Core Data, Core Location, Map Kit, and User Notifications
- Proficient with local persistence including NSUserDefaults, Core Data, serialization and keychain, including the limitations of mobile storage
- Proficient with Xcode tools, including XCTest (UI Tests, Unit Tests), Instruments, and Memory Graph Debugger
- Proficient with Git, Git flow and other branching strategies
- Proficient developing user interfaces to support multiple device sizes using Storyboards, Size Classes, Auto Layout, and programmatic frame layout
- Experience mentoring a team of other engineers
- Experience with pull requests and performing code reviews
- Experience with RESTful APIs using JSON
- Experience designing application architecture
- Experience creating iOS frameworks and integrating external SDK’s
- Experience with localization within an iOS application
- Experience working on a development team that practices Agile/scrum methodologies
- Familiarity with continuous integration including Fastlane and Jenkins
- Understanding of Apple’s HIG
- Understanding of e-commerce in a mobile application include Apple Pay
- Strong architecture, analytic, design and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand and maintain existing complex codebases
- Passionate about mobile technologies and building great guest experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science is a plus
- SOAP and OData experience is a plus
- Experience in an agile environment is a plus
- Experience in a continuous integration/automated build environment is a plus
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1011 Microsoft Office
2025 SQL Server
2022 Structured Query Language
2004 Systems Analysis
2029 Client/Server Architecture
4015 Planning & Scheduling
0101 Analytical Thinking
H010 Communicate Clearly with Team
0700 Customer Service Orientation
Our benefits package includes: Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.