Senior Mobile Developer - Flutter Skillset
Title: Senior Mobile Developer - Flutter Skillset
Location: Remote - must work East Coast hours
Duration: 10 month contract
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. Mobile Developer - Flutter Skillset
Skillset / Experience:
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. The position requires frequent communication with senior leaders, technical colleagues and partners across several different geographic locations and time zones
• Proven ability to work with all members of an extended and diverse project team
• Must be detail-oriented, self-organized, be committed to quality and be capable of tracking multiple issues simultaneously
• Candidate must have mentoring and guidance skills to provide oversight and direction to contractors and internal members of the software development team
• Ability to handle virtual teams and work with resources in multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near shore)
• Excellent time management skills
• Support on-call response to critical operational issues; be able to work beyond normal hours and support implementation transition activities and hyper-care shifts as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field or related work experience.
· Significant experience with developing Flutter applications and releasing to iOS and Android App stores.
· Five to eight total years of developing mobile applications for enterprise or consumer use.
· Experience working in an Agile Team consisting of product, design, QA and development.
Significant knowledge/experience in relevant technologies, such as:
· Strong foundation in CS Fundamentals, especially around best practices in code quality and design patterns
· ARKit or ML Kit
· Networking such as HTTP Protocol, RFID, Bluetooth and Socket connections
· Web Services (SOAP & REST)
· Software Performance Optimization (memory, CPU, scaling, etc...)
· Sending and tracking notifications to guests be that through Push, RFID, Bluetooth or other technologies
Our benefits package includes: Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.