React Native Mobile Developer
Title: React Native Mobile Developer
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position.
- Continuously improve functionality and customer-interface of new Web/Mobile applications
- Interact with the business and other technology teams
- Translate functional requirements documents & UX design specifications into technical design and implementation
- Schedule and coordinate changes and releases for production applications
- Identify and evaluate new UI technologies for implementation
- Mentor and coach mid-level and junior-level UI developers
- React experience
- 3+ years of experience in Mobile development using React Native
- Experience in Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
- Experience in designing and developing UI for various devices (desktop, table, mobile, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Image Manipulation Tooling like: Invision, PHOTOSHOP, GIMP
- Significant experience in using modern, agile tools like Github, Jira, etc.
- Experience in performance tuning of the front-end elements
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Passion for keeping up to speed with the latest software tools and methodologies
- Preferred, but not required: Experience with GO
- Preferred, but not required: Backend experience on leading e-commerce platforms such as Hybris, Oracle ATG, IBM WebSphere or complex Java web applications.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university in Computer Science, Technology or related field, or equivalent experience
Our benefits package includes:
- ComprehensiveMedical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.