Service Center Technician
Title: Service Center Technician
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 3 month contract to hire
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Service Center Technician in Charlotte, NC.
Skillset / Experience:
This position has frequent contact with business partners, employees, customers, peers, and managers. Our Service Center Joyfully responds to needs with an Eagerness to Serve. Therefore, the person WILL provide quality telephone support for IT hardware and software related issues, with a high degree of customer satisfaction and in a timely manner. Perform research, resolve, and respond to highly complex questions in accordance with current standards.
1) Positive Attitude - The role requires a positive attitude and a servant's heart while proving customers with a single point of contact for all IT Business and Technical issues
2) Eagerness to Learn - Continuous learning is required as systems and processes continue to change. Learning these systems & processes increase the quality of service and allows greater resolution without forwarding it to Tier 2 support teams.
3) Personal Pride and a Dedication to full Ownership - The role requires a self-drive/intrinsic motivation to serve people to improve their day/lives. This displays itself through high attendance so teammates aren't carry the load by themselves, humbly seeking and apply feedback to improve their service, and a desire for continuous improvement.
4) Provide insight and suggestions about ways to improve the Helpdesk and Support functions within IT.
5) Flexibility - The need to work any shift on the 24/7 Service Center, includes possibly serving on Nights/Weekends.
6) Be available to provide additional coverage for major system implementations.
Drivers license and A+ Certified preferred
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.