Helpdesk Support Technician I
Title: Helpdesk Support Technician I
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Duration: 3 months
Compensation: $ 11.00- $ 12.00
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Helpdesk Support Technician in Louisville,Kentucky.
• Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
• Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
• Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
• May require an associate's degree in a related area and entry level to 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
• May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system.
• Works under immediate supervision.