Hardware Failure Analysis Engineer (PCBA)
Title: Hardware Failure Analysis Engineer (PCBA)
Location: Fremont, CA
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
The manufacturing test engineering group provides technical support in system production, especially in hardware troubleshooting, yield improvement, quality improvement and test station hardware/software development.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to apply your in-depth hands-on knowledge of hardware testing and failure analysis skills, knowledge and experience to volume production. You will conduct detailed failure mode analysis to root cause the failures. You will provide detailed failure reports. Based on our findings, corrective recommendations will be provided to the design engineering, the test engineering, and the process engineering.
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in digital and analog circuit design/analysis, PCBA bringing-up, testing and troubleshooting
- Strong hands-on EE lab skills and enthusiasm in solving real world production problems
- Strong experience in Linux networking
- Experience working with embedded systems
- Experience with Python
- Familiarity with the NPI product development cycle
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and interpret statistical data
- Strong experience in Python and/or embedded software development
- Under and supervision of Hardware Engineer or Hardware Test Engineer to conduct PCBA troubleshooting, bringing up and rework.
- Under and supervision of Hardware Engineer or Hardware Test Engineer to conduct photonic module troubleshooting and rework.
- Develop product troubleshooting procedures.
- Assist Hardware Test Engineer in developing and maintaining test stations for board and module level testing.
- Assist Hardware Test Engineer in developing test strategies.
- Assist Hardware Test Engineer in test station maintenance and calibrations.
- Root-cause, debug and implement corrective actions for failure modes occurring during factory test operations
- Provide engineering solutions in a complex technical environment
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems.
- Write technical documents, including failure analysis reports and troubleshoot guide.
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.