Sr. Net DevOps Engineer
Title: Sr. Net DevOps Engineer
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 18 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. Net DevOps Engineer in Orlando, FL.
Skillset / Experience:
automation plans are in alignment with the technical direction of Network Operations and/or Strategy and Architecture.
• 10+ years in either a large IT shared services organization or telecom service provider environment
• 5+ years of working in DevOps role supporting infrastructure
• Knowledge of one cloud platform (Azure, AWS, GCP)
• Strong hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools such as – Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform etc.
• Strong expertise in programming / scripting with Python, shell, Ruby, Perl, etc.
• Experience with source control management like Git, SVN, Bitbucket
• Strong proficiency with YAML
• Hands-on software development and operation of Build, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
• Strong experience with CI/CD tools like Kubernetes, Jenkins, or Docker
• Strong proficiency in leveraging Rest API’s to work on custom solutions that require information from multiple sources
• Advanced Linux admin experience
• Good experience on Networking Technologies like Load Balancer, ACL, Firewall, VIP, DNS
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.